24-hour Consular Support
Need emergency consular assistance? Please call any time, any day:
· +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas
· 1300 555 135 from within Australia
· +61 421 269 080 for SMS
You can also call the Australia High Commission in Suva, Fiji during local business hours on +679 338 2211 or email [email protected]
The Australian High Commission in Suva provides consular services to Australians facing serious difficulties overseas in line with the Consular Services Charter. This includes:
· Assisting Australian citizens in difficult situations overseas, including serious injury, illness or death, and arrest and detention.
· Providing support during crises and international emergencies.
· Delivering information and advice to help Australians help themselves and avoid difficulties overseas.
· Issuing passports and travel documents to Australian citizens.
We also assist Canadian citizens in Fiji.
We will not respond to any phone calls or emails regarding Australian or Fijian visa matters.
The Consular Office cannot assist with matters relating to foreign or Australian visas, citizenship or residency matters. This includes citizenship by decent, spousal visas, or checking any application lodged with the Australian Department of Home Affairs Department. Information on contacting the Department of Home Affairs in London can be found here.
To learn more about what we can and cannot do, please refer to the Consular Services Charter.