We advertise all vacancies on this website. Vacancies may also be advertised in the press. To be considered for employment at the Australian High Commission, Fiji, you must be eligible to work in Fiji either by virtue of Citizenship or appropriate work permit.
- Download the Application Form on your computer, ensure you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this form.
- Fill the application form – for the One Page Pitch, it is highly recommended that you use MS Word to write your pitch, this will minimise any spelling and grammatical errors. Once completed, paste your pitch to the One Page Pitch Section on the form.
- Save the application form
- Attach only the application form and your CV in your email submission – please note that no other documents are required at this point. Do not send your certificates, transcripts, ID’s or reference with your application.
- Your subject line must include – Your Name_Position
- Send your application to [email protected]
Your application WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- If you do not include the application form and CV in your submission
- If you print and hand write on the form.
- If you Scan and email back the form
- If you Convert the application form to any other format, eg MS Word document.
- If you take Pictures of the application form and attach it to your email
- If you hand deliver your application
- If you do not follow any of the above instructions